Sunday, April 11, 2010

walk for sight a.k.a race/push/step on otr's leg for sight =="

*sigh*
i seriously wonder when will i be free on a weekend =="
well...i woke up at 6.30 in da morning to participate wif da WALK FOR SIGHT event wif many of my otr skulmates
YAN, LI WEN, JIN THENG, HUNG MEI n many otrs
we had a crazeeeeee time bumping, pushing n oso struggling wif otr participants
grrr...
oh ya~
there was oso a band frm SXI leading the walk
kinda fun tho i guess da members were pretty pissed of by da participants pushing them
pity them la...
muz march 3.8 km while playing their instruments while we were juz hving fun among ourselves
LOL

~skip dis part~

RAWR!!!
dis is da part date i DISLIKE most
HMPHS!!!
me, yan n jin theng had like...more than 10 lucky draw tickets n wat did we get???!!!
1 lame voucher n it doesnt even belong to us =="
n guess wat??!!
si lang 

WONG HUNG MEI GOT A FRIGGIN LAPTOP!!!

she practically rushed to da booth to collect her prize
n we were like wth??!!!
grrr....
UNFAIRNESSSSS!!!!
gahhh...

~skippie again~


after everything ended, me n yan had an awesome ride on jin theng's bike
whee~
1st time in my 16 years of life i sat on a bike
well...nt exactly da 1st da
2nd i guess
bt its been ages since my 1st time
ahhh...
if oni im allowed to get my own bike =/

anyways, went home fer my marathon nap as i hvn been sleeping in since like....
i oso dun rmb since when dyy
anyways, here i am nw blogging bout today
n dis is me signing off n goin out fer dinner SOON
so chaoz fer nw ppl
will try to keep u guys updated as much as i can xDD






so many lucky draw coupons
n oni 1 single envelope of gift D:
 






all the above ME (:


me + yan xDD



me + jin theng aka siao po xPP




all the above
JIN THENG aka SIAO PO :P




all the above
SILLYVIAAAA :P


mineeeee (:



xoxo
~nic~

4 comments:

Jt said...

hahaha,nice ride on ur first ever trip!!WOOHOOO
i'm here~

~nic~ said...

ya la ya la
i wan ride la
too bad im nt allowed to
=="

Jt said...

nvm,next time requated again to sit on my motor~i bring u makan angin!!LOL!!!

~nic~ said...

YAY!!!
me likey
haha xD