Monday, April 12, 2010

a series of UNFORTUNATE events? LOL

seriously, can i even HATE anything MORE than my effin SKUL?
tha answer is obviously NO
like DUH!
y?
lemme tel u y
juz when i tot dat imma b a gud gal today n go fer assembly
i even took of all 6 of my earings
n they made me buy a friggin name temporary name tag fer da price of RM1
RM1!!!!
yea i kno dat amount mite seem like ntg to sum ppl bt its A LOT to POOR ppl like ME
n dats nt the most fuckingly annoying part YET
i paid a 50 whole xtra cents juz 4 an effin signature frm an effin tcher
like why the hell would i even wan her friggin signature on a temporary name tag???!!!
i HATE her guts fgs!!!
pfttt!!!!
and NO!!!!
dats nt da part dat pissed me off the most
da part dat pissed me freakin off the most is when i got the name tags i ordered rite after dat
i was like
WHAT THE FUCK???!!!
i wasted 1 whole ringgit malaysia fer wat????!!!!
NOTHING!!!!
NOTHING AT ALL!!!!
damn those arse holes i tel u
grrrr...
money is such a HUGE issue fer me nowadays
y?
cuz im friggin BROKE! =="


damn dis effin thing which cost me my food fer recess =="


my new name taggie (:

ahh...the feeling of wearing a name tag afta 2 whole years  LOL
anyways, i dont rmb wat happened nex laaaaa......
damn my suckish memory =="
guess i'll edit my post when i finally rmb ( which will be...NEVER ) xDD

ps : sry fer my language in dis post cuz i was friggin pissed off. guess i should mind my language nex time :D

xoxo
~nic~



No comments: