Thursday, November 18, 2010

ILY, JTWYA

saying hello once again after being away fer so long
so yeah im juz rotting at home n its oni the beginning of the holidays
wonder wats gonna happen to me by the end of it
will i even still be around?
makes me wonder
wat a mystery...yea rite...pfft! as if
gahhh..!! ignore my monologueing
anyways, all im trying to say is...
IM FRIGGIN BORED TO DEATH
as if dats nt obvious enuf oredi
ya kno...i used to hv frenz whom i can trust
frenz i can share my deepest n darkest secret wif
frenz i can share all my joy n happiness wif
frenz dat i can juz hang out wif without actually doin anything bt it'll still be a special moment to us
frenz who accept me fer who i am tho they kno every single thing bout me no matter how nasty those things may be
frenz who can juz sit wif me in silence for hours n nt feel the boredom cuz we hv each otr's company n dats all we ever need
bt nw...all i hv is YOU
u may nt b able to b here fer me all the time
bt im satisfied juz knowing dat u tried yer best to do so
u may nt oways be successful in yer efforts to cheer me up
bt ur efforts itself oredi means a lot to me
u may nt oways understand wat im goin thru cuz u aint me
bt it pleases me to kno dat u've tried walking a mile in my shoes
n all i wanna say rite nw in case u dont oredi kno is
I LOVE YOU (:

wat the...?!
okay i kno im being lame here
bt wtv the boredom im experiencing is driving me nuts i guess
PFFT!!!
ignore me
gahhh...!!!

No comments: