Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PARTAY TIME!!!

afta skul, me, mei chern, rica, jess, el n boo went to syl's hse in boo's car
me, mei chern, rica, jess n el had to SQUEEZE bhind
jess sat on my lap reading her storybook da whole journey there
GAWD!!!
i swear my legs felt like they were gonna fall off
both my legs were totally numb by the time we got there =X

anyways, all of us took turns to bathe in syl's new hse
2 bathrooms shared by 6 ppl LOL xD
ltr, syl ordered 5 pizzas frm pizza hut
yummy yummy yum yum xP
all of us ate till we were bloated =X

watched orphan togetha afta dat
rica covered her face wif da cushion most of da time while jess kept creating her own stories fer da movie =.="
stopped halfway thru da movie to hv syl's bday cake
it was delicious wei
bt i was the oni 1 who managed to finish my whole piece
see i sooooooo gud, dont waste food xD

rica n el had to go home afta dat so they couldnt continue watching da movie wif us
aww...dats juz too bad
they missed all da INTERESTING parts =X

afta da show, we had sum BEER
CHEERS!!!

my parents even delivered 7 burgers frm mcd
who gonna eat all dat afta we ate so much =.="
mei chern n boo brought sum home n left 3 fer me, syl n jess as our breakfast tmr morning xD

afta mei chern n boo went home, oni me, syl n jess were left
me n jess r sleeping over 4 da nite
whee~
me n syl spent most of da nite lying on bed talking till we fell asleep
jess was bz reading her novel till she fell asleep like a pig an hour b4 me n syl =.="


time to reveal da presetns
xD


tadaa!!!
muahaha...xP






cute lil HAPPY
xP


AH FEI!!!!




seeeeee......i finished mine
yummy yummy yum yum
xD






cake frm jenny's cakehse








blek
all mine!!!
muahaha...xP




sylvia's home made jellies ( kononnya )


eggies
eaten wif soy sauce
mmmmmm




jess in sylvia's bracelets
( there n many many many more accessories in her dressing table )


omg!!!
im wearing a hair band
=.="


sylvie da birthday gal
<3

xoxo
~nic~

No comments: