Friday, October 30, 2009

i hope u see this BIATCH!!!

yo bitch,
if ur reading this, I HOPE U KNOW WHO U ARE
if u dont, dats juz too bad
but i guess ur not dat idiotic to nt kno rite?
i bet ur glad dat im writting bout u in my blog
since u LOVE gaining popularity soooooo much
guess u shud thank me loads fer helping u promote yerself  =P
well...i juz wanna tel u a few things biatch
dont worry la wei, i aint trying to "snatch" ur popularity away frm u or anything cuz...
1st of all, i dont even kno the ppl u kno. tho u may kno those whom i kno since ur sooooooooo damn "POPULAR" n stuff
2nd of all, as FAMOUS as u may b, im sry bt I DONT EVEN KNO U till u start bitching bout me
so y wouyld u wanna bitch bout me bhind my back n spread RIDICULOUS RUMOURS which r completely untrue???
m i reli such a threat to u dat u hafta treat me dis way???
u talk bout me as if u kno me damn well n stuff
dats juz damn FREAKY
cuz i dun even kno WHO THE HECK R U???
another thing
i hv NO interst in being POPULAR or FAMOUS
as a matter of fact, i think dat kinda life tatally SUXX
mayb ppl like u would LOVE it, but i definitely DONT
imagine stranger knowing all bout u n stuff
GAWD!!!
dats juz damn FREAKY
but i kno u LOVE dat
dats y im doing u a GREAT favour by blogging bout u =D
but i do hv an advice fer u tho

GET AN EFFING LIFE INSTEAD OF INTERFERING ON OTHERS' LIVES BIATCH

u mite think dat im being childish n stuff by bitching bout u in my blog
bt at least i aint DESPERATE n CHEAP like u to go around bitching bout ppl who dont even acknowledge ur existance


oh yea
there is oso a LOVELY poem created in our treasure hunt ytd
n it seriously suits u =)
so...dis is specially fer u BIATCH
( i edited sum of it to make it BETTER fer u )
here goes

ur such a FAME,
u hv no SHAME,
oways playing silly GAMES,
nt realizing dat UR LIFE IS JUZ SO LAME!!

cheers
*winks*
hope u enjoyed reading dis lovely post specially written fer u

xoxo
~nix~

No comments: